In the past, all brands and businesses believed that just offering quality products and services is the key to their customer’s heart but that is not the case anymore. The world of marketing has evolved over the years, and the best digital agency in Gurgaon believes that efficient Customer Experience has become a major aspect in the process of winning the hearts of the customers.
As per a Digital Trends report, directed by Econsultancy and Adobe, B2B companies place Customer Experience at the top most priority for creating exciting opportunities in 2020 (beating social media marketing, video and content marketing).
Before jumping on to the Customer Experience statistics, let us spend a few minutes to understand what Customer Experience is and why does your brand need it?
What is Customer Experience?
Customer Experience is a customer’s overall journey with the product/service. This leads to affecting multiple factors customer’s behaviour, loyalty and trust, and the perception of the product.
Now to get in your customer’s good books, you need to first understand your customers. Once you understand their behaviour, likes and dislikes, you will be capable of delivering a personalized customer experience throughout their journey.
The leading digital marketing agency in Gurgaon explains that you can measure your customer’s experience by following these steps:
- Analyze customer satisfaction survey results
- Identify rate and reasons for customer churn
- Ask customers for product or feature requests
- Analyze customer support ticket trends
Now, here are some up-to-date statistics about Customer Experience which will motivate you to improve your customer experience strategies:
The Temkin Group discovered that companies with annual earnings of $1 billion can potentially earn an additional $700 million within 3 years by putting efforts towards improving customer experience.
The top marketing agency in Gurgaon believes that the brand can effectively double their revenue within 36 months by investing in Customer Experience campaigns after analyzing the CX journey.
The kind of experience you offer to your clients might successfully carve their purchasing decisions.
Studies even prove that 49% of buyers have taken instant purchases once they engage in a personalized experience with a brand.
- Till recent times, customers kept in mind the two major factors ‘price and product’ as the key brand differentiator. But, as per a Walker Study, the end of 2020 will witness a major change and customers will look beyond ‘price and product’ while choosing a brand.
- The top digital agencies in Gurgaon understand that 88% of the companies worldwide keep customer experience as their priority in their contact centres.
- About two-thirds of the brands are now competing on the basis of CX.
- With a brilliant customer experience, consumers are willing to pay a price premium of up to 13% for luxury services.
- PWC found that a number of companies investing in the omni-channel experience have seen a rise from 20% to more than 80%.
- A report suggests that 66% of the customers find a frustrating experience on a website to hurt their opinion of the overall brand.
- 55% of consumers claim that a bad mobile experience makes them less likely to interact with the organization.
- Analysis states that 84% of the companies who claim to be consumer-centric are not moving their focus towards mobile customer experience.
The most common customer complaints are Navigation (90%), Site Search (75%), Load Time (40%), and sites not reachable (20%).
In the event that your clients can’t explore your site effortlessly and find what they are searching for, at that point you baffle them. Also, you might end up losing them.
- Being a business owner, you surely understand the value of word of mouth. Surprisingly a study by Esteban Kolsky, claims that 72% of customers will share an encouraging experience with at least 6 people.
- But this is not alway positive, if in case, your visitor is not satisfied with the experience, 13% of them will share that experience with 15 or even more.
- Many brands consider an absence of negative reviews as a good customer experience, but that is not the way it should be. About 92% would completely abandon the brand after 2-3 bad experiences, which is negative for the brand’s image.
- In case you offered a good experience about 9 out of 10 times, that one missing time could lead to fatal results on the customer’s mind.
- The best digital marketing agency in Gurgaon found that over 67% of modern-day customers prefer self-service over speaking to a company representative.
- In 2018, 25% of all customer interactions were automated through AI and machine learning. With more than 90% of the companies planning to implement AI within 3 years, this number is expected to grow to 40% by 2023.
- According to Stat Counter, 52% of all the online traffic is now with the use of a mobile device, and a constant decline in desktop usage is expected in the future.
- Adobe claimed that brands with strongest Omni-Channel customer interaction strategies witnessed a 10% Y-O-Y growth, a 10% increase in average order value and a 25% increase in close rates.
- In case you are willing to offer a positive experience to your users, you need to invest in customer-centric campaigns. Infact, studies proved that 62% of the brands are now willing to meet the transforming needs of customers.
Interact with your customers and offer an engaging and positive experience. Want to know how to do it?
Contact Us! As one of the digital marketing agencies in Delhi NCR, The Marcom Avenue will support you in improving your customer’s experience leading to the growth of your organization.