As the fear of COVID-19 persists all around the world, the only thing people are getting out of their homes is for taking fresh air, or for taking a walk with their dog or for getting essential items- the Grocery store. People are flooding stores looking for everything from cleaning supplies to groceries to food items. This is the best time ever to grow and promote business because yours’ is the only one that is open and needy for the survival of people.
Whether you are planning to create an online grocery store or already have one, you should incorporate these effective strategies to grow your online business. As one of the best integrated marketing and communication agencies in Gurgaon, we thought of enlisting some of the marketing techniques which online grocery businesses can implement to reach a new, higher level of success. Let’s have a look at some of the marketing tips:
- Using a Personalized Call-to-Action: While it is necessary to have an online website, it is also important to make available strong, creative and relatable calls-to-action which can generate sales. Be it your mobile application or a website, it is necessary to send out call-to-action messages to attract customers to buy/order products from your store.
According to a research by HubSpot, over 93,000 tailored CTAs improve their conversion rate by attracting customers, visitors or paying clients. A personalised call-to-action is more precise as it targets every individual buyer separately.
Reach out to some of the best digital marketing companies in Delhi NCR for developing top-quality and engaging content for your customers.
- Thinking about Mobile eCommerce: Nowadays, people are using their mobile devices all day to search for and purchase essential products. Therefore, you need to start paying attention to mobile eCommerce websites. Either you need to make your website mobile friendly or create a separate mobile application. You need to provide your clients with a seamless user experience as it is the main key to boost your conversions on eCommerce stores. Groceries are essential to living thus, you need to focus on your niche target audience.
- Socialize your Online Store: Social media gives a great marketing opportunity for all types of online businesses. Amid the COVID-19 crisis, people are quarantining themselves at home surrounded with internet-enabled devices looking for some engaging, new and covid-free content. You can build stronger relationships with your customers by connecting with them in real-time. Make sure your customers can easily access your social network channels from your online grocery store. You need to post witty, funny, engaging and relevant content to keep customers engaged with your grocery store. Make sure you contact the top social media marketing agencies in Gurgaon for devising top-quality social media optimisation strategies.
- Localise your Grocery Store with SEO: Optimising your search engine is an important component in gaining visibility online and bringing your grocery store to the top rankings when the users search for it. There are many ways by which you can optimise search engines. During the COVID-19, you can update your website’s content regularly, Google My Business Page, meta-tags and meta-descriptions and conduct keywords research.
Local SEO will help you get noticed by people near your area. Having your grocery store show up in local searches makes it more likely that people will visit your website, or better yet, your store. ire the best SEO company in Gurgaon for top quality local SEO services in India.
- Simplify Checkout processes: One of the main reasons for shopping cart abandonment is that there are many steps involved in placing the order. According to the research, 27% of cart abandonment is due to a complicated or extended checkout process. Therefore, simplifying the checkout process is an excellent way to ethically increase your eCommerce sales.
Having multiple payment gateways for your online grocery store provides more convenience to your customers. There are many payment gateways that give consumers the option to buy using their smartphones, which provide a convenient payment experience, like Google Pay, Paytm, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay and more.
- Leveraging Live Chat to Support Customers: Every consumer visiting your grocery store may have a different question in mind about the products or concerns before making any shopping decisions. To enhance the customer experience and boost conversion rate, you can add a live chat bot feature to your website or mobile application. By adding a live chat on your online grocery store, you will encounter lesser common problems felt by customers. Solving those problems can lead to an overall growth in conversions. Hire digital marketing services in Gurgaon which will change your website’s look, feel and make it responsive to enhance users’ experience.
- Never Forget Emailing your Customers: Engaging with the customers outside of the store is a huge company win. This can be accomplished with social media and by compiling email lists. You can email out recipes, cooking tips, highlight popular vendors you sell, list your weekly specials, and of course, offer coupons. Email is a great way to replace the traditional weekly newspaper inserts, which most don’t receive anymore. Devise the best email marketing strategy with the help of some of the top email marketing service providers in India.
- Offering Digitize Coupons: People love discounts and offers. Discounts don’t need to be huge to draw customers, they just have to be relevant and compelling enough to prompt people to act. You can offer digitized coupons so they can be found and retrieved with a simple finger swipe on a smartphone.
- Organising Loyalty Programs to Retarget Customers: Loyalty programs are a fantastic way to earn repeat customers who will remain loyal to your store despite being surrounded with tough competition. You can build relationships with these folks by offering an undeniably great loyalty program. This loyalty program will offer exclusives like coupons, branded reusable grocery bags, etc. Adding little bonuses for those who regularly shop at your store is a great way to bring folks in and keep them engaged in repeat purchases. Reach out to the best brand activation agencies for devising brand communication strategies that retargets the customers in a best way.
- Gathering Online Reviews for Building Trust: In today’s social media environment, customer feedback is quite important for self-analysis and potential growth. The sales of your grocery store depend on the reviews your customers provide. The positive reviews of satisfied consumers can help you get the trust of your potential clients.
The groups of satisfied consumers are considerably more influential than even the well-written sales copy, so be sure to add many reviews and testimonials that speak of how incredible you and your services are. People tend to see these reviews on your product pages, pricing page, landing pages, even your home page of your online store and then tend to make a judgment about your brand.
Running a successful online grocery business is never easy, but by using these strategies, you can increase your sales and improve conversions. Once you identify how your audience thinks, you can customize your strategy to become more effective.
The Marcom Avenue is amongst one of the top 10 digital agencies in Gurgaon which will help you in devising strategies for your grocery store. So, stay Relevant. Hope to get in touch soon.