After months of efforts and spendings on your Search Engine Optimization strategies, you have not received the desired results and you are still struggling to attract organic traffic to your website?
An SEO test can help you examine all your efforts and understand how well your website is optimized for Search Engines. The leading social media optimization company found that the SEO score comprises of multiple factors including:
- Page Speed
- URL Optimization
- Content Quality
- Image Optimization
- Site Security
Here is an ultimate guide to help you improve your Site Score:
The loading speed of your website has been recognized as one of the most crucial factors impacting your Search Engine ranking. Follow our 7-Step guide to boost your website speed.
By improving your site load speed, you will not only achieve a higher ranking in SERP, but you can also create an exceptional experience for your visitors.
The best SEO services in Gurgaon explains that your web page URL acts as a navigation guide for the users and also allows a better understanding of your page to the search engines. You can easily optimize your URL by following these steps:
- Integrate Keyword: Make sure that you use your primary keyword in the URL
- Top-Level Domain: TLD is the extension of your domain name and some of the common TLDs are .com, .org, and .net. Choosing a TLD will help you to improve your SEO score.
- Underscores: Use hyphen instead of underscores to separate words in the URL.
The quality of your content can help you to improve your site score and ultimately boost your website’s performance. This quality of content is determined by 3 factors – length, format and keyword density.
So, if you are lacking in the quality content, follow the below steps:
- Include related keywords but avoid Keyword Stuffing.
- Curate informative content which adds value to the reader’s life.
- Include your exact-match keyword several times throughout your copy and once near the top of your page.
Yes, the way you publish your images can also affect your SEO performance. The top web development company in Gurgaon understands that Search Engines cannot see an image, so using proper alt-tags and file names can help the Search Engine understand your visuals better.
Also, it is suggested to integrate your target keywords naturally in the tags and filenames.
Search Engines like Google always prefer to rank a website which is secure for the visitors, which is why it is critical to ensure that you have a valid SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate and you have redirected all your URLs to HTTPS pages.
#Pro Tip: Do not add your email address in text form as spammers can use this mail to flood your inbox with irrelevant emails.
This is one of the most important steps for your web page to rank on the SERP page, and your site score will help you understand if your web pages are being successfully indexed or not.
To ensure flawless indexing, re-investigate these two elements on your website:
- .txt file – This file is like a guide for the search engines to crawl through your website. You can decide which page to crawl and not to crawl.
- XML Sitemap – The sitemap is a map of your website which lists all the published pages on your website and helps the Search Engine to find your content.
Looking for professional support to analyse your site score and enhance your Search Engine Optimization strategies? Contact the leading digital marketing services in Gurgaon, The Marcom Avenue, which will help you to improve your website score and enhance your website ranking on Search Engines.