COVID-19 crisis has changed the world for everyone, especially for brands- as it has become very essential for them to decide where their initiatives will be heading towards in this new climate when they’ll have to take some tough decisions.
Content marketing is a long-term strategy as it takes months and years to generate revenue from the content you have created today. While today it may seem a good idea to ditch all the content marketing plans to save on your budget due to lessened revenue, doing so could be harmful for you in the future. Keeping to your current plan will ensure that when all of this is over, your head is still above water.
As one of the best digital marketing companies in Gurgaon, we thought to do some research on developing content marketing strategies that will help in promoting your brand during the COVID-19 crisis. Let’s check them out:
- Speed up Your Content Delivery Process: As the online engagement is at all times high nowadays, because people are at their home and they need something to do, you should consider increasing your content marketing budget just for the plain fact that everyone else is decreasing theirs.Ramping up your content delivery process along with doubling down the SEO efforts will pay-off as competitors are writing short-term content focused specifically on how COVID-19 is affecting our customer base.
- Shift your Focus on Brand Awareness from Sales: Adopt best social media marketing strategies which will help in getting your brand at the top of mind for your customers. As internet usage has increased substantially due to the majority of the population remaining indoors, it is advisable to shift your approach to prioritize social media engagement for increasing brand awareness.
- Write About COVID-19: According to our research, everyone is shifting their content strategy to the trending topic of today which is the COVID-19 pandemic as it has halted all the operations. A good content marketing strategy would be developing content around the coronavirus and relating it from different angles.As the David Walter of Electrician Mentor, says “The variety of the new content you can produce in relation to the coronavirus is really immeasurable, it all depends upon your level of creativity.” Therefore, you can take advantage of the situation and develop content like what can be the marketing strategies post COVID-19? Consult some of the best performance marketing agencies in Gurgaon for best marketing services.
- Shift your Focus to Generate Traffic and Not Revenue: Switching your current content marketing focus from revenue generation to traffic generation is going to help you in the long run. Due to the worst pandemic situation all major industries are on hold and people are drowning in unusual work environments. This definitely clears the fact they will not waste a single money on a hard sales pitch. The best approach is to shift into a helpful or educational role. Focus on building useful content or access to a resource that could help them out. Reach out to some of the top 10 social media marketing agencies in Gurgaon.
- Enhance your Content Marketing Strategies: This is a great time to change how you produce content and engage your audience. As people are spending their time being online 24 hours, they are looking for something interesting. Online events, quizzes and live videos are all really smart ways to engage with your targeted customers. Visual materials can garner more engagement than text-based content.Try out new content ideas like visual-infographics or videos. Consult some of the top marketing agencies in Gurgaon to enhance your content marketing strategies.
COVID-19 will change the strategies of every sector once everything gets back to normal. Marketing sectors have a benefit that they can start promoting their brand by consulting the best digital marketing agencies in Delhi NCR.
The Marcom Avenue is one of top ten digital marketing agencies in Gurgaon as it provides assistance to the companies that are struggling to survive in the worrying times. They will devise the best marketing plan for your brand.