In the previous writeup, we learned about the basics of remarketing ads and how to target the right set of customers for your product through intense planning and analysis of human behaviors. The benefit of the remarketing ad campaign is that it provides the brand with the opportunity to be present in front of those who have already expressed their interest without giving them a hint.
In this blog, we will discuss some strategies to optimize your remarketing ad campaign that will help you reach your customers in the right way. Brands can also consult some of the best remarketing ads agencies in Gurgaon for top-quality dynamic remarketing ads services.
Optimizing Your Remarketing Ad Campaign
After compiling the list that suits your business model and goal, you need to adopt some different types of strategies to reach your customers through remarketing. The ad must be properly designed to appeal to the right set of eyes at the most opportune time.
Now, let’s have a look at some of the optimization strategies to get going in the right direction.
- Optimize your Ad as per the Customers’ Interest and Behaviour: Before posting an ad, try to analyse various customer behaviors and interests. Let’s say you have an eCommerce website that offers different types of gadgets. Your remarketing ad should target those who visited but did not perform any other action. You must try to be more relevant to the needs of the customers like understanding what they wanted to buy a mobile, a laptop or something else.
- Utilise all sizes and ad formats to Broaden your Reach: There are different ways through which people consume digital content in a day. A text or display ad would have a negative effect on a mobile device if it were optimized for a desktop only. Therefore, your remarketing strategy should include a variety of ad formats and sizes.
- Update your Ad Copies Frequently for Higher CTR: Customers’ behaviours and moods change regularly. If you want your ads to stand out and have a better chance at increasing your Click-Through-Rate, keep your eye on how certain ads perform and get creative in updating the copy to fit your evolving buyer’s persona.
- A/B Testing for Ad Copies and Landing Pages: A/B testing is an essential part of developing and growing a strategy. Remarketed ads are no exception. You should constantly be testing and optimizing your ads and landing pages to find the best formula. If your ads are not gaining traction you need then you need to optimize your ad according to the latest trends.
Bidding Strategies for your Remarketing Ad Campaign
Bidding is an important part of any remarketing campaign as it tells where your ads are displayed and how many people have viewed it. Consult some of the top digital marketing agencies in Gurgaon for advice on the best bidding strategies for your ad campaign.
- Leveraging Enhanced Cost-Per-Click Conversions: Place a higher bid if you want to increase the chance of reaching more people with your ads. Remember to build an effective marketing list to target people who are more likely to convert. You can also set up different combination for different visitors:
- a) People who visit the site but did not begin the process of making a purchase.
- b) Cart abandoners.
- Leverage Automated Bid Strategies to Enhance your Conversions: If by any chance you are using Adwords for your Remarketing campaign, it would be advisable to use the conversion optimizer, as it would help to eliminate the waste and maximize your ROI in real-time. There are two major strategies through which you can automate your bid:
- a) Target Cost-Per-Acquisition (CPA): It deals with the average amount that you pay per acquisition or conversion to set. Remember, targeting CPAs can have a substantial impact on your conversions. If you go too low and it turns out that there is a big demand for your product or service, you can potentially miss out on clicks and in turn, lose precious conversions.
- b) Target Return-On-Ad-Spend (ROAS): The main objective of using Return-On-Ad-Spend (ROAS) is to gain more value per conversion. During the auction, your bids are automatically optimized based on conversion tracking. If your revenue goal per conversion is $10, your target ROAS can be set to 1000% for each dollar you spend on remarketing.
- Bid Manually for Homepage and Product Viewers List: Leads for Homepage and product Page visitors are less likely to convert, as they are often just exploring what you have to offer or are comparing your product prices with other e-commerce stores/marketplaces. It is advisable to spend less on these qualified clicks and keep your average CPC lower by setting your bid manually. Hire the best remarketing ads services in Gurgaon.
If your remarketing campaign is doing well, you can always increase your bid to expand your reach and improve your ad’s positioning to those who landed on your homepage or browsed your product selection. In this blog, we have discussed some of the strategies for optimizing your ad campaign and bidding strategies.
We will be discussing some more strategies which will help you in becoming a PRO at optimizing remarketing campaigns. Stay tuned for more information on the latest media & marketing industry insights and trends. Therefore, to create best-remarketing ad campaigns, consult the best remarketing ads agency in Gurgaon.
If this interests you, you can also consult some of the best digital marketing agencies in Gurgaon which will advise you on the paid advertising campaign strategy for your brand.