As the last year of the decade begins, marketers have started planning their content marketing strategy for the year 2020. Marketers aim at appearing in higher search rankings in 2020. Many businesses are struggling to maintain their position in the leagues. Some of the best SEO services companies in Gurgaon are strategically working to achieve the goals and get the brands what they are looking for!
However, we thought as a leading branding agency in Gurgaon we should share some strategy and tips to get you on the higher rankings on search results because creating content for keywords is just not sufficient!
Let us dive into a little about SEO and understand
What is SEO? What is an SEO Strategy?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of
traffic to your website through organic search engine results, and an SEO strategy is the process of organising a website content by topic, which helps search engines to understand the user’s intent while searching. By optimizing a web page around topics and keywords, you can increase your search results and rankings.
For an SEO strategist, there are 3 types of Search Engine Optimization activities on which he/she could focus on:
- On-Page SEO: This type of SEO focuses on the content that is visible to the visitor. On-Page SEO helps to optimize the content which further helps in boosting the website’s ranking as per specific keywords that can rank on Google search.
- Off-Page SEO: This type of SEO focuses on the links that are directed to the website from elsewhere on the internet. It helps in creating backlinks to your website which helps in building trust in the eyes of the search engine as well as people and results in higher ranking during searches.
- Technical SEO: This type of SEO focuses on the website’s architecture, which examines the backend of the website. Each webpage is technically set up for Google and an SEO has to keep working on this aspect to make the website more user-friendly and fast.
Keep in mind that every business can optimize the website for the Google search in the same way, but not every SEO will have the same optimization process. Developing a customizable SEO strategy is imperative if a business organisation wants to reach its potential customers and tap the untapped opportunities.
SEO Content Strategy:-
Delivering the content that best serves the needs of the users is the main concern of branding agencies. Many SEOs believe that they are serving the needs of the people through their content strategy by the keyword search alone.
As a leading SEO services company in Gurgaon, we are sharing a list of tips that are a must to adapt to cover all the bases to be covered in 2020:
- Create SEO-Friendly Keywords list: Your first step to play around organic growth is to choose a list of keywords associated with your product or service. Use Google’s Keyword Tool to identify the search volume and come up with variations that make sense for your business. Create a rank in the list of keywords in order to establish priority based on its monthly searches.
- Optimize your Webpages: It becomes difficult to rank well on Google for such a popular topic. Sometimes, we also risk competing with our content by creating multiple pages that are targeting the same keyword and potentially the same search engine results page (SERP). Therefore, we also create content on conducting keyword research, optimizing images for search engines, creating an SEO strategy. This allows businesses to attract people who have varying interests in and concerns about owning their product.
You can also use subtopics to create blog posts or webpage ideas that explain a specific concept within each larger topic you identified in the above step.
- Build Pages on Higher Ranking Keywords: When it comes to websites and ranking in search engines, trying to get one page to rank for a handful of keywords can be next to impossible. Try to create webpages on the main pillar topics.
Use your keyword list to know how many different pillar pages you should create. Ultimately, the number of topics for every pillar page should coincide with different products, services and locations your business has. This will make it easier for your potential customers to find you in search engines.Each web page needs to include relevant content for your prospects and customers and should include pictures and links to pages on your site to enhance the user experience. Reach out to your potential customers through the best SEO services company in Gurgaon as we have the well-trained team of experts who will help your businesses thrive and bring amongst the top results/ searches.
- Engage through Blogging: Blogging can be an incredible way to rank your keywords and engage your website’s users. Every blog post is a new web page that gives you another chance to rank in searches. If your business does not already have a blog, you should set one up. This is where you’ll elaborate on each subtopic and start showing up on Google. Keep in mind to regularly post a blog about every keyword as it builds authenticity in the eyes of Google.
Also, your blog must talk about your product/service in-depth which you are unable to share on web pages, to enhance E-A-T.
- Create a link-building plan: Link-building is the primary objective of off-page SEO and is also a huge factor in how search engines rank your web pages. Link-building is the process of attracting inbound links (also called “backlinks”) to your website from elsewhere on the web. The higher the page authority of origin website, the bigger the effect it has on the rank of the web page. Consider sharing your blog posts on social media platforms is one of the best ways to link back to your website. Another great way to attract inbound links is to use your blog to post articles related to current events or news.
- Compress your media: As your blog or website grows, you will have more images, videos, and related media to host there. These visual assets can help retain your visitors’ attention, but it’s easy to forget these assets are still technically computer files and these files have large sizes.The bigger the file size, the harder it is for an internet browser to render your website. The page speed is one of the most important ranking factors when search engines decide where to place your content in its index. The idea is to keep your file size short while uploading it to your website.
- Stay updated On SEO Trends: Search Engine Marketing is ever-evolving. It is mandatory to stay on top of the latest trends and best practices. There are multiple online sources that can help you to stay updated.
- Measure the Performance of your content: Devote some time towards and see what your efforts are reaping you? There are many metrics you can track on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to keep your SEO plan on track and measure your success.
Track the performance of your content through various tools and arrange them in an excel sheet to manage them efficiently.Tracking indexed pages, leads, ROI, inbound links, keywords, and your actual ranking on SERPs (search engine results pages) can help you recognize your success and identify opportunities.
Creating a monthly SEO strategy to tap the untapped opportunities will be beneficial for every kind of business. With search insights report you can also enhance and execute an efficient SEO strategy.
For getting amongst the top ranks in search engine page results, you can also reach out to The Marcom Avenue, which will provide you with the best SEO services in Gurgaon.