Social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are used by more than 57.6 percent of the world’s population. These social media platforms are an obvious choice for reaching out to new and highly targeted potential customers. By posting videos, news, data, and interesting trends, the best digital marketing agency in Gurgaon capitalises on the opportunity to use the social media platform to create meaningful conversations and engagement within their target industry.
Social media ads are one of the most efficient and effective ways to reach out to your target audience. These ads offer numerous profitable opportunities and are an excellent way to supplement your digital marketing agency campaigns.
Why should you need Social ads?
- It harnesses the power of social media reach through advertising
- Improve ROI in new and existing social media ad campaigns
- Engage new audiences and boost your reach and traffic
- Win back lost sales from competitor sales
Social Ad Strategies To Outsmart Your Competition
1. Use Ad Retargeting for abandoned carts
It will help you to serve ads to people who have already shown interest in your products. You can also encourage them to return to your site with discounts or limited-time offers. You can use it by Directing traffic in-store. It has been observed that 61% ( think with Google) of the shoppers prefer a hands-on experience with an item before purchasing.
How to achieve abandoned cart retargeting
- Install pixels or cookie tracking on the website
- Set up abandoned cart triggers
- Send targeted ads to abandoned cart customers from your site on social channels where they are active
- Offer Discounts or coupons to convert them into the sale
- If they don’t convert online, attract them in-store.
2. Incorporate contests and Gamification in your ads
Gamification is a fun way to get customers engaged with your brand
- AR/VR games
- Photo contests
- Caption contests
- Interactive puzzles
How to get started with Gamification in Ads
The game should be aligned with your goal whether it is to increase traffic, more sales, or interaction on the platform in the form of likes or comments, there are a few things that need to be taken care of before the gamification in ads.
- Set goals for your game
- Create a gaming experience
- Add a competitive element
- Encourage audience interaction
- Keep it simple
3. Use Facebook Leads Ads to generate more leads
Facebook Leads Ads help you to collect ads directly from Facebook through lead capture forms. You can create a Lead ad form and link it to your Facebook page. Every time someone clicks on the ads, there will appear a pop-up window with questions that include names and email IDs, phone numbers, etc to help to increase sales for the companies/ brands.
It helps in -:
Identifying new customers
Collect Customer data
Encourage Downloads and enrollments
Understand behaviours and interests of customers
How to get started with Facebook Lead Ads?
- Make sure your form is short and easy to fill out
- Include an offer or incentive and clear CTA button
- Make an enticing offer enough to get people to fill out the form
- Track and optimise your results to convert them into sales
4. Using Dynamic Facebook Ads across different Marketing Channels
It automatically promotes products to the audience. These dynamic ads are used in two different approaches called prospecting and retargeting
where prospecting uses catalogues of products and services to reach new audiences based on their browsing behaviours and interest when exploring different websites and research. Dynamic Facebook ads for retargeting is when you click a product and it follows you everywhere
Using these Dynamic Facebook Ads across different marketing channels will help
- To promote products your customers have shown interest in
- Show products related to customers’ interests or behaviours
- Personalise ads to match customer needs
- Drive traffic towards specific actions essential for converting leads into sales
5. Using polls in your Instagram and Snapchat ads
It creates engagement and keeps them on the website for longer and optimises engagements.
It allows you to
- Increase Views
- Boost audience engagements
- Gather audience data
- Get feedback on products and services
How to get started with Polls ads on Instagram
- Create your poll
- Shake through your Instagram Story
- Track your answers and results in real-time
How to get started with Polls ads on Snapchat
- Download the Poly app
- Create your Poll
- Share your Snapcode or story link on social media
- Track your answers and results in real-time
These are some of the social media advertising strategies used on various platforms. There are several other platforms, such as LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube, that have the best social media ad strategies to optimise brands to reach their desired audience i.e. converting the leads into sales.